Thursday, July 24, 2014

What's in my bag: Summer edition



My bag is a Longchamp Le Pliage in Bilberry. I bought it at the beginning of the summer, in a Medium, but I kind of wish I'd bought the large. I'm prone to overpacking my handbag, and this one doesn't tolerate my mess. Maybe that's a good thing. I don't know. 

So I've got my iPhone, obviously, with a case I got super on sale at Old Navy. The color behind the lace print is interchangeable. Love it! 

Next are the everyday essentials -- tissues, pens, lipstick [Clinique], chapstick [EOS], a pencil (I never use pencils, but this one I got for free from the farmers' market. It's handmade.) sunscreen [L'Oreal], gum, headphones (clipped together with a hair clip), and a little notebook in case I need to write something down (= writer = I always do). 

I take a water bottle with me EVERYWHERE, and I raved about this one on my What's in my Gym Bag post last week. Nalgene water bottles are the best. End of story.

Sunglasses are another must, and mine are Aviator Ray Bans that my uncle got for me last summer. The strap is Lilly Pulitzer's Lobstah Roll print -- perfect for summer. 

My wallet [old, from Target] is pretty basic, but it's functional. I've had it for almost a year now, but I'm waiting on Kate Spade outlet shopping at the beach to buy a new one. #ICANTWAIT

Last, but not least, my two smaller bags: the first is my pencil case: a wristlet from Sloane Ranger. The second is my own little mini-emergency kit that I fashioned from a Harrods makeup bag (don't even get me started on how much I love Harrods). It has: lipstick, facial powder (and a brush), an extra pen, napkins, tampons, tylenol, deodorant, hand sanitizer, a standard grocery shopping list (I always seem to forget mine), and some extra paperclips. 



I know, I know, I'm kind of a packrat when it comes to my handbag. Most of the time it has even more in it -- the novel I'm reading, a moleskine notebook, my planner... I could go on. 

What's in your bag? Anything important I've left out? Talk to me in the comments! :) 

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...