Friday, July 4, 2014

Stars & Stripes & Sales

The Fourth of July is finally here! This is my first time celebrating the fourth in a city that isn't my hometown (and on my own) so I'm pretty psyched! Nostalgic, yes, and I miss my family, but it's sometimes really nice to do something on your own. I already have my outfit and accessories all planned out -- thanks to some killer sales going on right now!

Right now you get an additional 40% off the ALREADY On-Sale items at J. Crew. If you needed an excuse to splurge, this is it. I picked up a light blue stripe boatneck (similar here), and I'm already in love with it. 

Kate Spade's Independence Day sale is another great one -- you get to take 25% off the lowest marked price on ALL sale items! Dream come true. 


These are just a few of the great sales going on right now -- check them out for yourself, and if you find any other great ones, let me know in the comments box below! Happy Fourth, loves: have fun, be safe, and dress cute! 


-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...