Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Lou + Grey Obsession

Lou & Grey, if you haven't heard, are the cutest little LOFT brand that's been all over the blog circuit recently. I happened upon their line the last time I was at LOFT, and I've been in love ever since. Here are a few pieces I adore. (Yes, they're all stripes, I'm aware. I just really like stripes.) Enjoy!


ONE // Striped Hi-Lo Tee

This is the piece that Carly wore in her Lou & Grey post. It looks soooo soft, and the striped tee is so in right now. Love it. 



This is both super cozy AND wearable to work, which makes it 100% worth the purchase. I need it in my closet. Now. 

THREE // Stripe Maxi Skirt

Maxi skirts have been a fashion staple for me this summer - they're just dressy enough to work for my job, and yet still incredibly comfortable and resilient to the gross summer heat. Bonus: maxi skirts are the perfect piece to transition into a fall wardrobe. Need I say more?


Have you checked out the line? Any favorites? Let me know in the comments! :) 

-A 



*This isn't a sponsored post -- all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...