Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I Visted My Best Friend This Weekend

My best friend just moved to Richmond, VA, and since I had the weekend off, I decided to go visit her. Richmond is such a cute city (although, I will admit, the traffic is horrendous) and I got to do a lot of fun things, just in the six-ish hours I was there. 

I started my morning at this coffee shop called The Daily Grind, which is actually a chain (who knew?) but it was cute, nonetheless. I love window tables, and reading next to them. It makes me feel like a bona-fide English Major. 

Here's Jenna and I -- we've been friends since eighth grade. She's the best.
We were visiting Need Supply Co., which sells Warby Parker... I'm slightly obsessed. I so wish I wore glasses, but alas, 20/20. *Sigh*
P.S. We got our makeup done at the Nordstrom in Short Pump mall... Nordstrom Anniversary Sale + Free Makeovers = HEAVEN. 

We also went into this adorable used bookstore on Cary Street, and they had a cat in their display window. Life goals: that bookstore. But seriously, I loved it. I spent less than $20 on four books. The best. 

They had a little display for "A Blind Date with a Book." How cute is that? 

Needless to say, I had a perfect day, and I will definitely be visiting again ASAP. 


Have you guys been to Richmond? What's your favorite city? Chat with me in the comments!

-A

1 comment:

  1. Persobnally, I would VERY highly recommend GlassesShop, GlassesShop.com sells only their own manufactured frames and glasses direct to the customer, with no middlemen and virtually no advertising budget. Trust me you can't get deals like they have at your local chain or mall vision store.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...